Parts Professional Authors
Drivers are the backbone of our country and keep us moving forward. As customers rely on you to deliver, Kenworth Parts and Service dealers can make sure your truck is in ready condition when it hits the road.Kenworth Parts and Service dealers across the country are stocked and available to help with all your service and maintenance needs, when you need them. Here is checklist of what to inspect t...
We understand how important truckers are to helping this country keep rolling during these uncertain times. Keeping yourself and your truck in shape to deliver America’s goods matters more now than ever. FOR YOUR SAFETY • Disinfect your cab with alcohol wipes • Don't try to use a refillable coffee mug • If you can, ask your company for hand sanitizer FOR YOUR UPTIME • ...
We appreciate all that you're doing! In recognition, we're offering you a new offer on one of our best selling TRP® products to close out All-Makes All-March: TRP® Extended Life Coolant.TRP® ELC & HD COOLANT CONCENTRATE & 50/50 JUGS$1 OffUp to 216 redemptionsValid through 12/31/2020Available at your dealer today! Call, or visit your preferred dealer, or find the closest dealer ...
Proven Cooling System Protection for your TruckThe Best Chemistry Now Runs FartherFleet and truck owners demand maximum uptime performance to meet their customer’s critical shipping needs. Through continuous field testing in PACCAR’s MX engine and other major engine platforms, engineers determined TRP® Extended Life Coolant (ELC) performance can be increased by 33 percent. This top...
A critical Part of the Truck’s Air System The oil coalescing cartridge is a critical part of the truck’s air system. It is installed between the air compressor and the “wet tank” on commercial trucks and buses. The oil coalescing cartridge’s purpose is to filter out water vapor, aerosolized oil and other contaminants before they can reach the air tanks, valves and oth...
The TRP® Chemicals program is an example of the company’s desire to bring high-quality products to every customer. There are numerous products available to fit a variety of needs from cleaners and disinfectants, to lubricants and hand sanitizers. Read below for descriptions of the many products available.Foaming Engine DegreaserThis heavy-duty industrial foaming degreaser clings upon con...
For Commercial Truck, Bus, and Trailer Markets Why Choose TRP® U-Bolts At first glance, U-bolts might look similar. If the diameter, threads, and shape match, you might think that they are the same. That’s simply not true. Knowing a little about the technology and process used to manufacture U-bolts can help you understand the differences between TRP® top-quality U-bolts and other va...
TRP® All-Makes Torque Rods are manufactured in the USA and are designed to prevent bushing walk-out and for an extended life. TRP® Torque Rod Assemblies have rubber bushings to maximize vibration absorption and extend the life of your suspension.Features and BenefitsBroad range of sizes to cover popular applicationsTested to exceed industry standards for qualitySignificant cost advant...
PACCAR Genuine knows that a dependable battery is key to your success. Follow this checklist to help extend your battery’s life.Proper battery maintenance during the hot summer months is just as important as it is during the frigid winter months.You should use the same testing, checks, and maintenance when prepping for summer driving as you do when readying for the cold. Hot weather is ...
TRP® recognizes that your battery powers your business. Follow this checklist to extend the life of your battery.Proper battery maintenance during the hot summer months is just as important as it is during the frigid winter months.You should use the same testing, checks, and maintenance when prepping for summer driving as you do when readying for the cold. Hot weather is as...
Remanufactured brakes for heavy-duty trucks and trailers can be a sensitive subject. Trust the TRP Reman Brake Program’s remanufacturing process to provide a high-quality brake lining at a competitive cost. TRP reman brake products exceed Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS) 121 braking requirements, because safety and quality are just as important to our team as they are to you.Po...
- Make an impression with TRP® Chrome-Plated and Stainless-Steel aftermarket truck parts
- TRP® Air Springs Keep You Comfortable on Any Terrain
- The Perfect Fit for Your Exhaust System
- Reduce Maintenance Costs with Bendix SmarTire™
- 5 AC Tips to Stay Cool this Summer
- Road Readiness
- ROUTINE MAINTENANCE WILL KEEP YOUR TRUCK PERFORMING AT PEAK EFFICIENCY
- International Roadcheck 2019
- We Are Here For You Now and in the Future.
- Drive Safe with Meritor® Medium-Duty Brakes
- Meet the Demands of Your Business With Bezares PTOs
- Choosing the Right Air Dryer Cartridge to Protect Your Brakes
- Get the Most Out of Your Fan Clutch With Horton’s DM Advantage®
- Reinforce Your Truck with Comfort and Control by Investing in PACCAR OE Shocks
- TRP: 20 Years of Quality and Value
- The Right Drum for the Right Application
- For Flexibility and Durability, Think TRP Exhaust Bellows
- TRP All-Makes All-March Event
- TRP Introduces Fan Clutch Repair Kits
- TRP Introduces All-Makes Super Heavy Duty AC Compressors
- TRP Announces New Warranty And Product Offerings For Performance-tested Air Springs
- TRP® Introduces New Lubricant Program
- TRP A/C Compressors Withstands the Most Demanding Applications
- TRUST TRP® REMANUFACTURED BRAKES
- TRP® Presents Tips to Maintain Your Battery Year-Round
- PACCAR Genuine Tips to Keep Your Battery in Top Condition
- Know Your Torque Rods: Inspection and Replacement
- TRP® U-Bolt Kits
- TRP® Chemicals
- TRP® Oil Coalescing Cartridges
- TRP® Extended Life Coolant
- All-Makes All-March
- Control the Road Ahead With TRP® Tie Rod Ends
- Tips for Safe Driving at Night
- Get a Sharper View with Kenworth T680 Mirrors
- 4 Tips to Start Spring with Safety
- Spring Bus Maintenance: 5 Systems You Should Check Right Now
- CVSA Roadcheck 2016
- Put Brake Safety on the Top of Your List
- Spring Safety Tips 2017
- CVSA Roadcheck Readiness
- YOU ARE ESSENTIAL