Make the best first impression with shippers and customers or with equipment buyers at resale by using quality TRP chrome-plated and stainless-steel parts. Also consider the potential value to be gained on the used market—if you want to have an edge over the competition, your trucks not only have to look clean and run like clockwork under the hood, they really have to stand out in a crowd.TR...
Although there have been recent pushes for infrastructure reform, cities are saddled with aging roads and bridges that can reduce a truck’s ride quality. When driving through adverse road conditions, truck operators should be sure their vehicle is up for the challenge.In order to maintain superior ride quality, using the right truck suspension equipment is critical. Trucks and trailers with ...
When you think of reducing the noise of everyday hauling, your efforts may end with replacing your muffler. However, every component of your truck’s exhaust system is critical. A precise fit, tight seal, reliable performance and long life ultimately reduce noise as well as help curb pollutants and improve the quality of your ride.Trust in the comprehensive TRP Exhaust Program, which includes...
How much are you spending on your tires? Are they lasting as long as you want them to? When you check your tire pressure and find one a bit low, do you wonder how many miles it ran like that?Tires are your single largest maintenance expense, and under-inflation can make it even more costly. Statistics show that almost half of all roadside assistance calls are due to tire problems, and 90% of failu...
To some, air conditioning is just a luxury. To the driver safety system within a heavy-duty truck, however, the air conditioning system is vital. When the summer sun beats down on the metal and glass of an uncooled cab, the temperature inside can quickly exceed the temperature outside. This intense heat can put a driver at risk for heat stroke or slow their reflexes in critical situations. During ...
Extreme weather conditions are rough on fleets and the components that keep your trucks on the road. Keep your fleet road-ready with thorough inspections and quality replacement parts.Brakes:The braking system is the most important system in your fleet. All the fuel economy and horsepower in the world is irrelevant if the cargo cannot make it to its destination safely. Thanks to the anti-lock brak...
This winter, keep your engine running like new during the cold months by visiting your local Kenworth dealer to have your medium- or heavy-duty truck serviced. Keeping up with routine maintenance at the dealership increases your bottom line by lowering overall maintenance costs and gives you confidence in knowing that your truck has been serviced by the most highly trained professionals in the bus...
Drivers are the backbone of our country and keep us moving forward. As customers rely on you to deliver, Kenworth Parts and Service dealers can make sure your truck is in ready condition when it hits the road.Kenworth Parts and Service dealers across the country are stocked and available to help with all your service and maintenance needs, when you need them. Here is checklist of what to inspect t...
BRAKES • Inspect for missing, broken, loose, contaminated, or cracked parts on the brake system and check all required brake system warning devices. COUPLING DEVICES • Check for unsecured mounting of the lower fifth wheel to the frame, and inspect the upper fifth wheel for any damage to the weight bearing plate and its supports. FUEL & EXHAUST SYSTEMS • Look for unsecured moun...
Exhaust Aftertreatment Changes EverythingIt was not too long ago when the only significant factor to consider in an exhaust system on a commercial vehicle was whether it could leak carbon monoxide and other unhealthy gases into the cab. That’s still important, of course, but with the introduction of the exhaust aftertreatment system in the last decade, the exhaust system becomes a significan...
- Make an impression with TRP® Chrome-Plated and Stainless-Steel aftermarket truck parts
- TRP® Air Springs Keep You Comfortable on Any Terrain
- The Perfect Fit for Your Exhaust System
- Reduce Maintenance Costs with Bendix SmarTire™
- 5 AC Tips to Stay Cool this Summer
- Road Readiness
- ROUTINE MAINTENANCE WILL KEEP YOUR TRUCK PERFORMING AT PEAK EFFICIENCY
- We Are Here For You Now and in the Future.
- International Roadcheck
- Maintaining the Integrity of Your Exhaust Aftertreatment System is Crucial
- Drive Safe with Meritor® Medium-Duty Brakes
- Meet the Demands of Your Business With Bezares PTOs
- Choosing the Right Air Dryer Cartridge to Protect Your Brakes
- Get the Most Out of Your Fan Clutch With Horton’s DM Advantage®
- Reinforce Your Truck with Comfort and Control by Investing in PACCAR OE Shocks
- TRP: 20 Years of Quality and Value
- The Right Drum for the Right Application
- For Flexibility and Durability, Think TRP Exhaust Bellows
- TRP All-Makes All-March Event
- TRP Introduces Fan Clutch Repair Kits
- TRP Introduces All-Makes Super Heavy Duty AC Compressors
- TRP Announces New Warranty And Product Offerings For Performance-tested Air Springs
- TRP® Introduces New Lubricant Program
- TRP A/C Compressors Withstands the Most Demanding Applications
- TRUST TRP® REMANUFACTURED BRAKES
- TRP® Presents Tips to Maintain Your Battery Year-Round
- PACCAR Genuine Tips to Keep Your Battery in Top Condition
- Know Your Torque Rods: Inspection and Replacement
- TRP® U-Bolt Kits
- TRP® Chemicals
- TRP® Oil Coalescing Cartridges
- TRP® Extended Life Coolant
- TRP® Windshield Glass
- TIPS FOR LIFE ON THE ROAD
- WINTERIZATION SERVICE CHECKLIST
- PACCAR Parts Launching New Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Control the Road Ahead With TRP® Tie Rod Ends
- Tips for Safe Driving at Night
- Get a Sharper View with Kenworth T680 Mirrors
- 4 Tips to Start Spring with Safety
- Spring Bus Maintenance: 5 Systems You Should Check Right Now
- CVSA Roadcheck 2016
- Put Brake Safety on the Top of Your List
- Spring Safety Tips 2017