Tie rod ends and drag links are the major pivot points of a steering system, and are regularly subject to great pressure and scrutiny during roadside inspections. If these parts become loose or worn, you might notice erratic steering and uneven tire wear.Inspectors primarily examine tie rod ends when checking for steering linkage wear. Therefore, it is critical not only for CSA compliance but for ...
Approximately 49% of accidents involving fatalities happen at night, and with the shorter days of winter, good visibility on dark roads and freeways is especially important. At night, your vision is limited—depth perception, color recognition, and peripheral vision are diminished—presenting a different set of challenges than driving during the day. The following list offers tips for tr...
What do Formula One racecars and your Kenworth truck have in common? They both combine bold style with innovative engineering and optimum aerodynamics.Each part of your Kenworth truck is designed to reflect the vehicle as a whole, and the T680 side-view mirrors are no exception. Using durable, state-of-the-art materials and bold aerodynamic design, the T680 side view mirrors are engineered to give...
Did your truck check out? June 4-6, 2013, the CVSA conducted Roadcheck 2013, the largest targeted safety enforcement and outreach event in the world. Over a 72-hour period, approximately 10,000 CVSA and FMCSA-certified inspectors at 2,500 locations across North America performed truck and bus inspections aimed at motor carrier, vehicle, driver and cargo safety. In 2013, the organization issued app...
Spring signals the time to revive your buses after difficult months of winter service and inspect, replace or upgrade your fleet’s most important components. Look carefully at these critical systems, and ensure that the severe weather didn’t cause problems that could cost you time and money later.Lighting Now is the time to replace burned-out or dim incandescent lights with dramaticall...
June 7-9th the CVSA will be conducting Roadcheck 2016, the largest targeted safety enforcement and outreach event in the world. Over a 72-hour period, approximately 10,000 CVSA-certified inspectors at 1,500 locations across North America will be performing truck and bus inspections aimed at motor carrier, vehicle, driver, cargo securement, and tire safety. Last year, the organization completed ove...
Brake safety must be the top priority for all drivers this time of the year. A well-maintained brake system will reduce stopping distance and contribute to a safer driving experience this winter season. Regular brake system inspections and maintenance are vital to ensure the safety of everyone on the road. The brake system, including brake shoes, pads and drums, should be inspected throughout the ...
With the frigid months of winter behind us, it’s time to start thinking about spring maintenance. Trucks take a beating during harsh winter weather. Here are the top 4 spring safety tips for your truck. Get a brake check.Brakes can experience significant wear and tear during the winter and must be inspected as soon as possible. A Kenworth professional technician can adjust y...
- Make an impression with TRP® Chrome-Plated and Stainless-Steel aftermarket truck parts
- TRP® Air Springs Keep You Comfortable on Any Terrain
- The Perfect Fit for Your Exhaust System
- Reduce Maintenance Costs with Bendix SmarTire™
- 5 AC Tips to Stay Cool this Summer
- Road Readiness
- ROUTINE MAINTENANCE WILL KEEP YOUR TRUCK PERFORMING AT PEAK EFFICIENCY
- We Are Here For You Now and in the Future.
- International Roadcheck
- Maintaining the Integrity of Your Exhaust Aftertreatment System is Crucial
- Drive Safe with Meritor® Medium-Duty Brakes
- Meet the Demands of Your Business With Bezares PTOs
- Choosing the Right Air Dryer Cartridge to Protect Your Brakes
- Get the Most Out of Your Fan Clutch With Horton’s DM Advantage®
- Reinforce Your Truck with Comfort and Control by Investing in PACCAR OE Shocks
- TRP: 20 Years of Quality and Value
- The Right Drum for the Right Application
- For Flexibility and Durability, Think TRP Exhaust Bellows
- TRP All-Makes All-March Event
- TRP Introduces Fan Clutch Repair Kits
- TRP Introduces All-Makes Super Heavy Duty AC Compressors
- TRP Announces New Warranty And Product Offerings For Performance-tested Air Springs
- TRP® Introduces New Lubricant Program
- TRP A/C Compressors Withstands the Most Demanding Applications
- TRUST TRP® REMANUFACTURED BRAKES
- TRP® Presents Tips to Maintain Your Battery Year-Round
- PACCAR Genuine Tips to Keep Your Battery in Top Condition
- Know Your Torque Rods: Inspection and Replacement
- TRP® U-Bolt Kits
- TRP® Chemicals
- TRP® Oil Coalescing Cartridges
- TRP® Extended Life Coolant
- TRP® Windshield Glass
- TIPS FOR LIFE ON THE ROAD
- WINTERIZATION SERVICE CHECKLIST
- PACCAR Parts Launching New Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Control the Road Ahead With TRP® Tie Rod Ends
- Tips for Safe Driving at Night
- Get a Sharper View with Kenworth T680 Mirrors
- 4 Tips to Start Spring with Safety
- Spring Bus Maintenance: 5 Systems You Should Check Right Now
- CVSA Roadcheck 2016
- Put Brake Safety on the Top of Your List
- Spring Safety Tips 2017