For school districts, it’s particularly important to focus on safety and manage replacement costs by using long-lasting aftermarket parts in bus fleets. Light-emitting diode (LED) lighting offers both, with cost savings and superior brightness versus incandescent lighting.The manufacturing process for LED lighting products uses ultraviolet resistant polycarbonate lenses and a high diode coun...
Modern, environmentally-friendly engines use multiple systems to reduce diesel truck exhaust emissions. One such system uses Select Catalytic Reduction (SCR) technology and Diesel Exhaust Fluid, or DEF.TRP CleanBlue® DEF is designed and tested specifically for today’s SCR systems, providing a fuel-efficient and cost-effective solution to 2010 EPA regulations for truck owner operators and...
Whether you’re delivering 10 yards of concrete across town or 40,000 pounds of cargo across the country, you need a comfortable work environment to be alert and productive. Truck operators spend a great deal of time in their cabs and behind the wheel, so maintaining a consistent and comfortable cab temperature is important for driver productivity, health and safety.Truck and bus operators ne...
Coolant does much more than simply cool your engine. It also protects your engine and other components from liner pitting, scale, corrosion and freeze damage in cold weather. This is accomplished by combining the following components in proportions appropriate for the application:GlycolDistilled WaterInhibitorsThe function of glycol is to provide freeze protection, and water improves boil-over pro...
The aftertreatment system may be the last part of a truck’s engine cycle, but it should not be the last thing on your mind when you consider caring for your investment. Servicing your aftertreatment system may be as simple as topping off your diesel exhaust fluid tank, or as extreme as having a catalyst or particulate filter replaced. The more often your system is checked and thoroughly clea...
5 Reasons to choose a Kenworth Dealer for your service needs Kenworth network of dealerships can provide you with the support you need from coast to coast. From quick service repairs to preventative maintenance or roadside assistance, we have the experience and know how to keep your Kenworth truck or any vehicle in your fleet running right.With Kenworth, you can also work smarter by using Con...
- Make an impression with TRP® Chrome-Plated and Stainless-Steel aftermarket truck parts
- TRP® Air Springs Keep You Comfortable on Any Terrain
- The Perfect Fit for Your Exhaust System
- Reduce Maintenance Costs with Bendix SmarTire™
- 5 AC Tips to Stay Cool this Summer
- Road Readiness
- ROUTINE MAINTENANCE WILL KEEP YOUR TRUCK PERFORMING AT PEAK EFFICIENCY
- We Are Here For You Now and in the Future.
- International Roadcheck
- Maintaining the Integrity of Your Exhaust Aftertreatment System is Crucial
- Drive Safe with Meritor® Medium-Duty Brakes
- Meet the Demands of Your Business With Bezares PTOs
- Choosing the Right Air Dryer Cartridge to Protect Your Brakes
- Get the Most Out of Your Fan Clutch With Horton’s DM Advantage®
- Reinforce Your Truck with Comfort and Control by Investing in PACCAR OE Shocks
- TRP: 20 Years of Quality and Value
- The Right Drum for the Right Application
- For Flexibility and Durability, Think TRP Exhaust Bellows
- TRP All-Makes All-March Event
- TRP Introduces Fan Clutch Repair Kits
- TRP Introduces All-Makes Super Heavy Duty AC Compressors
- TRP Announces New Warranty And Product Offerings For Performance-tested Air Springs
- TRP® Introduces New Lubricant Program
- TRP A/C Compressors Withstands the Most Demanding Applications
- TRUST TRP® REMANUFACTURED BRAKES
- TRP® Presents Tips to Maintain Your Battery Year-Round
- PACCAR Genuine Tips to Keep Your Battery in Top Condition
- Know Your Torque Rods: Inspection and Replacement
- TRP® U-Bolt Kits
- TRP® Chemicals
- TRP® Oil Coalescing Cartridges
- TRP® Extended Life Coolant
- TRP® Windshield Glass
- TIPS FOR LIFE ON THE ROAD
- WINTERIZATION SERVICE CHECKLIST
- Launching New Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Control the Road Ahead With TRP® Tie Rod Ends
- Tips for Safe Driving at Night
- Get a Sharper View with Kenworth T680 Mirrors
- 4 Tips to Start Spring with Safety
- Spring Bus Maintenance: 5 Systems You Should Check Right Now
- CVSA Roadcheck 2016
- Put Brake Safety on the Top of Your List
- Spring Safety Tips 2017