Parts Professional Authors
To some, air conditioning is just a luxury. To the driver safety system within a heavy-duty truck, however, the air conditioning system is vital. When the summer sun beats down on the metal and glass of an uncooled cab, the temperature inside can qui...
International Roadcheck 2019 is just around the corner and we’re here to help you prepare for it.International Roadcheck began in 1998. This annual three-day event in which Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance (CVSA) certified inspectors conduct ...
This winter, keep your engine running like new during the cold months by visiting your local Kenworth dealer to have your medium- or heavy-duty truck serviced. Keeping up with routine maintenance at the dealership increases your bottom line by loweri...
The Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance (CVSA) will be conducting International Roadcheck 2018 from June 5 – 7. This annual three-day event is the largest targeted safety enforcement and outreach event in the world. During a 72-hour period, near...
TRP Super Heavy Duty A/C Compressors TRP Super Heavy Duty A/C Compressors feature more than twice the clutch life of industry heavy-duty compressors and are rated at 2,000,000 cycles. Offered at a great value and quality at a competitive price, the A...
Environmental Action Can Make Good Business Sense for Fleet Operators Commercial fleet operators have several reasons to be concerned about emissions. Some U.S. states and Canadian provinces have strict standards and require annual emissions tes...
Celebrate with us all March long! The TRP All-Makes All-March Event is celebrating professionals who keep our nation moving.During the entire month of March, visit TRPParts.com/March to play! You can have the chance to save over $3,500 in s...
5 Reasons to choose a Kenworth Dealer for your service needs Kenworth network of dealerships can provide you with the support you need from coast to coast. From quick service repairs to preventative maintenance or roadside assistance, we have th...
Brake safety must be the top priority for all drivers this time of the year. A well-maintained brake system will reduce stopping distance and contribute to a safer driving experience this winter season. Regular brake system inspections and maintenanc...
With the frigid months of winter behind us, it’s time to start thinking about spring maintenance. Trucks take a beating during harsh winter weather. Here are the top 4 spring safety tips for your truck. Get a brake check.Brakes...
New TRP Lubricants Include Heavy Duty Engine Oil, Synthetic Transmission Oil and Synthetic Gear Oil For All Makes Of Trucks and Buses.TRP has strategically expanded its product offerings to include a full line of lubricants for all makes of trucks an...
Extreme weather conditions are rough on fleets and the components that keep your trucks on the road. Keep your fleet road-ready with thorough inspections and quality replacement parts.Brakes:The braking system is the most important system in your fle...
TRP has announced an enhanced warranty on its complete line of all-makes air springs. The TRP Air Spring Performance Guarantee is a promise to buy back any TRP air springs that do not fully satisfy customer expectations up to two years after purchase...
TRP is expanding its line of all-makes truck, trailer and bus parts with TRP Super Heavy Duty A/C Compressors.Created for the most demanding applications, TRP Super Heavy Duty A/C Compressors feature more than twice the clutch life of industry heavy-...
Repair kits for some of today’s most widely used fan clutches are the latest additions to the TRP line of all-makes truck parts.The new TRP Fan Clutch Repair Kits include everything needed to rebuild Horton Drivemaster and DM Advantage on/off f...
June 7-9th the CVSA will be conducting Roadcheck 2016, the largest targeted safety enforcement and outreach event in the world. Over a 72-hour period, approximately 10,000 CVSA-certified inspectors at 1,500 locations across North America will be perf...
It’s back and better than ever!For the second year in a row, the TRP All-Makes All-March Event is celebrating professionals who keep our nation moving.During the entire month of March, visit TRPParts.com/March to register for the chance to win ...
New this year, the TRP Exhaust Bellows program is available for all popular heavy-duty truck and school bus applications.TRP exhaust bellows are made out of a high-grade stainless steel, and have a four-layer construction: a double-layer fluted bello...
Drum brakes operate on a simple principle: brake shoes press against the sides of hollow drums, creating friction and slowing the vehicle. Significant research and refinement is involved in the development of a line of drums that addresses ever-short...
Spring signals the time to revive your buses after difficult months of winter service and inspect, replace or upgrade your fleet’s most important components. Look carefully at these critical systems, and ensure that the severe weather didn&rsqu...
- Make an impression with TRP® Chrome-Plated and Stainless-Steel aftermarket truck parts
- TRP® Air Springs Keep You Comfortable on Any Terrain
- The Perfect Fit for Your Exhaust System
- Reduce Maintenance Costs with Bendix SmarTire™
- 5 AC Tips to Stay Cool this Summer
- Road Readiness
- ROUTINE MAINTENANCE WILL KEEP YOUR TRUCK PERFORMING AT PEAK EFFICIENCY
- International Roadcheck 2019
- We Are Here For You Now and in the Future.
- Drive Safe with Meritor® Medium-Duty Brakes
- Meet the Demands of Your Business With Bezares PTOs
- Choosing the Right Air Dryer Cartridge to Protect Your Brakes
- Get the Most Out of Your Fan Clutch With Horton’s DM Advantage®
- Reinforce Your Truck with Comfort and Control by Investing in PACCAR OE Shocks
- TRP: 20 Years of Quality and Value
- The Right Drum for the Right Application
- For Flexibility and Durability, Think TRP Exhaust Bellows
- TRP All-Makes All-March Event
- TRP Introduces Fan Clutch Repair Kits
- TRP Introduces All-Makes Super Heavy Duty AC Compressors
- TRP Announces New Warranty And Product Offerings For Performance-tested Air Springs
- TRP® Introduces New Lubricant Program
- TRP A/C Compressors Withstands the Most Demanding Applications
- TRUST TRP® REMANUFACTURED BRAKES
- TRP® Presents Tips to Maintain Your Battery Year-Round
- PACCAR Genuine Tips to Keep Your Battery in Top Condition
- Know Your Torque Rods: Inspection and Replacement
- TRP® U-Bolt Kits
- TRP® Chemicals
- TRP® Oil Coalescing Cartridges
- TRP® Extended Life Coolant
- All-Makes All-March
- Control the Road Ahead With TRP® Tie Rod Ends
- Tips for Safe Driving at Night
- Get a Sharper View with Kenworth T680 Mirrors
- 4 Tips to Start Spring with Safety
- Spring Bus Maintenance: 5 Systems You Should Check Right Now
- CVSA Roadcheck 2016
- Put Brake Safety on the Top of Your List
- Spring Safety Tips 2017
- CVSA Roadcheck Readiness
- YOU ARE ESSENTIAL