PACCAR Parts introduced new electric vehicle charging stations to support the global launch of electric vehicles (EVs). The chargers are designed to be compatible with Kenworth electric trucks and work for other commercial electric vehicles.Customers...
Exhaust Aftertreatment Changes EverythingIt was not too long ago when the only significant factor to consider in an exhaust system on a commercial vehicle was whether it could leak carbon monoxide and other unhealthy gases into the cab. That’s ...
RO#_______________Chassis_______________Date_____________ COMPLETE ALL OF THE SERVICE POINTS BELOW AND INDICATE STATUS√ = OK O = REPAIR REQUIRED X = REPAIR COMPLETED N = NOT APPLICABLE&...
Kenworth Parts and Service wants to say thank you and show our appreciation to the 3.5 million professional men and women who drive trucks in the United States.National Truck Driver Appreciation Week is an important time for Americans to acknowledge ...
BRAKES • Inspect for missing, broken, loose, contaminated, or cracked parts on the brake system and check all required brake system warning devices. COUPLING DEVICES • Check for unsecured mounting of the lower fifth wheel to the frame, and...
Blind spots pose a serious safety hazard to both truck drivers and their vehicles. That is why being able to see clearly around the truck is vital for drivers. TRP had that in mind when it designed its set of Aero Mirrors. The versatile mirrors enabl...
Quality Replacement Glass for All Makes of TrucksWindshield glass is crucial for drivers behind the wheel. Excellent driver visibility is important for increased safety and reduced driver fatigue. With TRP’s high-quality replacement windshields...
Drivers are the backbone of our country and keep us moving forward. As customers rely on you to deliver, Kenworth Parts and Service dealers can make sure your truck is in ready condition when it hits the road.Kenworth Parts and Service dealers across...
Proven Cooling System Protection for your TruckThe Best Chemistry Now Runs FartherFleet and truck owners demand maximum uptime performance to meet their customer’s critical shipping needs. Through continuous field testing in PACCAR’s MX e...
To some, air conditioning is just a luxury. To the driver safety system within a heavy-duty truck, however, the air conditioning system is vital. When the summer sun beats down on the metal and glass of an uncooled cab, the temperature inside can qui...
We understand how important truckers are to helping this country keep rolling during these uncertain times. Keeping yourself and your truck in shape to deliver America’s goods matters more now than ever. FOR YOUR SAFETY • Disinfect your ...
International Roadcheck 2019 is just around the corner and we’re here to help you prepare for it.International Roadcheck began in 1998. This annual three-day event in which Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance (CVSA) certified inspectors conduct ...
This winter, keep your engine running like new during the cold months by visiting your local Kenworth dealer to have your medium- or heavy-duty truck serviced. Keeping up with routine maintenance at the dealership increases your bottom line by loweri...
We appreciate all that you're doing! In recognition, we're offering you a new offer on one of our best selling TRP® products to close out All-Makes All-March: TRP® Extended Life Coolant.TRP® ELC & HD COOLANT CONCENTRATE & 50/50 JU...
The Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance (CVSA) will be conducting International Roadcheck 2018 from June 5 – 7. This annual three-day event is the largest targeted safety enforcement and outreach event in the world. During a 72-hour period, near...
A critical Part of the Truck’s Air System The oil coalescing cartridge is a critical part of the truck’s air system. It is installed between the air compressor and the “wet tank” on commercial trucks and buses. The oil coalesc...
The TRP® Chemicals program is an example of the company’s desire to bring high-quality products to every customer. There are numerous products available to fit a variety of needs from cleaners and disinfectants, to lubricants and hand sanit...
TRP Super Heavy Duty A/C Compressors TRP Super Heavy Duty A/C Compressors feature more than twice the clutch life of industry heavy-duty compressors and are rated at 2,000,000 cycles. Offered at a great value and quality at a competitive price, the A...
Environmental Action Can Make Good Business Sense for Fleet Operators Commercial fleet operators have several reasons to be concerned about emissions. Some U.S. states and Canadian provinces have strict standards and require annual emissions tes...
Celebrate with us all March long! The TRP All-Makes All-March Event is celebrating professionals who keep our nation moving.During the entire month of March, visit TRPParts.com/March to play! You can have the chance to save over $3,500 in s...
- Make an impression with TRP® Chrome-Plated and Stainless-Steel aftermarket truck parts
- TRP® Air Springs Keep You Comfortable on Any Terrain
- The Perfect Fit for Your Exhaust System
- Reduce Maintenance Costs with Bendix SmarTire™
- 5 AC Tips to Stay Cool this Summer
- Road Readiness
- ROUTINE MAINTENANCE WILL KEEP YOUR TRUCK PERFORMING AT PEAK EFFICIENCY
- International Roadcheck 2019
- We Are Here For You Now and in the Future.
- International Roadcheck
- Maintaining the Integrity of Your Exhaust Aftertreatment System is Crucial
- Drive Safe with Meritor® Medium-Duty Brakes
- Meet the Demands of Your Business With Bezares PTOs
- Choosing the Right Air Dryer Cartridge to Protect Your Brakes
- Get the Most Out of Your Fan Clutch With Horton’s DM Advantage®
- Reinforce Your Truck with Comfort and Control by Investing in PACCAR OE Shocks
- TRP: 20 Years of Quality and Value
- The Right Drum for the Right Application
- For Flexibility and Durability, Think TRP Exhaust Bellows
- TRP All-Makes All-March Event
- TRP Introduces Fan Clutch Repair Kits
- TRP Introduces All-Makes Super Heavy Duty AC Compressors
- TRP Announces New Warranty And Product Offerings For Performance-tested Air Springs
- TRP® Introduces New Lubricant Program
- TRP A/C Compressors Withstands the Most Demanding Applications
- TRUST TRP® REMANUFACTURED BRAKES
- TRP® Presents Tips to Maintain Your Battery Year-Round
- PACCAR Genuine Tips to Keep Your Battery in Top Condition
- Know Your Torque Rods: Inspection and Replacement
- TRP® U-Bolt Kits
- TRP® Chemicals
- TRP® Oil Coalescing Cartridges
- TRP® Extended Life Coolant
- All-Makes All-March
- TRP® Windshield Glass
- Introducing Two NEW part numbers to the TRP® Aero Mirrors product line: MRKP01L & MRKP01R
- TIPS FOR LIFE ON THE ROAD
- WINTERIZATION SERVICE CHECKLIST
- PACCAR Parts Launching New Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Control the Road Ahead With TRP® Tie Rod Ends
- Tips for Safe Driving at Night
- Get a Sharper View with Kenworth T680 Mirrors
- 4 Tips to Start Spring with Safety
- Spring Bus Maintenance: 5 Systems You Should Check Right Now
- CVSA Roadcheck 2016
- Put Brake Safety on the Top of Your List
- Spring Safety Tips 2017
- CVSA Roadcheck Readiness
- YOU ARE ESSENTIAL