Parts Professional Authors
Drivers are the backbone of our country and keep us moving forward. As customers rely on you to deliver, Kenworth Parts and Service dealers can make sure your truck is in ready condition when it hits the road.Kenworth Parts and Service dealers across...
Proven Cooling System Protection for your TruckThe Best Chemistry Now Runs FartherFleet and truck owners demand maximum uptime performance to meet their customer’s critical shipping needs. Through continuous field testing in PACCAR’s MX e...
We understand how important truckers are to helping this country keep rolling during these uncertain times. Keeping yourself and your truck in shape to deliver America’s goods matters more now than ever. FOR YOUR SAFETY • Disinfect your ...
We appreciate all that you're doing! In recognition, we're offering you a new offer on one of our best selling TRP® products to close out All-Makes All-March: TRP® Extended Life Coolant.TRP® ELC & HD COOLANT CONCENTRATE & 50/50 JU...
A critical Part of the Truck’s Air System The oil coalescing cartridge is a critical part of the truck’s air system. It is installed between the air compressor and the “wet tank” on commercial trucks and buses. The oil coalesc...
The TRP® Chemicals program is an example of the company’s desire to bring high-quality products to every customer. There are numerous products available to fit a variety of needs from cleaners and disinfectants, to lubricants and hand sanit...
TRP® All-Makes Torque Rods are manufactured in the USA and are designed to prevent bushing walk-out and for an extended life. TRP® Torque Rod Assemblies have rubber bushings to maximize vibration absorption and extend the life of your su...
For Commercial Truck, Bus, and Trailer Markets Why Choose TRP® U-Bolts At first glance, U-bolts might look similar. If the diameter, threads, and shape match, you might think that they are the same. That’s simply not true. Knowing a little ...
TRP® recognizes that your battery powers your business. Follow this checklist to extend the life of your battery.Proper battery maintenance during the hot summer months is just as important as it is during the frigid winter months....
PACCAR Genuine knows that a dependable battery is key to your success. Follow this checklist to help extend your battery’s life.Proper battery maintenance during the hot summer months is just as important as it is during the frigid winter month...
Remanufactured brakes for heavy-duty trucks and trailers can be a sensitive subject. Trust the TRP Reman Brake Program’s remanufacturing process to provide a high-quality brake lining at a competitive cost. TRP reman brake products exceed Feder...
How much are you spending on your tires? Are they lasting as long as you want them to? When you check your tire pressure and find one a bit low, do you wonder how many miles it ran like that?Tires are your single largest maintenance expense, and unde...
The stop-and-go life of a medium-duty truck can be demanding on brakes. Driving city streets or work areas puts brakes through hundreds of cycles a day. Each time you press down the brake pedal, your brakes should respond smoothly and predictably.It ...
What do Formula One racecars and your Kenworth truck have in common? They both combine bold style with innovative engineering and optimum aerodynamics.Each part of your Kenworth truck is designed to reflect the vehicle as a whole, and the T680 side-v...
Maintaining a clear and dry air supply is vital for the superior, year-round performance of any air brake system. That’s where your air dryer cartridge comes in. Choosing a high-quality air dryer cartridge will help protect your truck and lower...
Every part in your truck should work to increase your bottom line and make your job easier. Your fan clutch is no exception. Using a fan clutch with fewer engagements will not only help you avoid premature wear, it will increase your fuel economy and...
Choosing a power take-off (PTO) should be easy, and knowing how they work will help you find the best option for your application.PTOs may seem complicated, but they’re fairly simple once you understand their design and function. A PTO is a gea...
- Make an impression with TRP® Chrome-Plated and Stainless-Steel aftermarket truck parts
- TRP® Air Springs Keep You Comfortable on Any Terrain
- The Perfect Fit for Your Exhaust System
- Reduce Maintenance Costs with Bendix SmarTire™
- 5 AC Tips to Stay Cool this Summer
- Road Readiness
- ROUTINE MAINTENANCE WILL KEEP YOUR TRUCK PERFORMING AT PEAK EFFICIENCY
- International Roadcheck 2019
- We Are Here For You Now and in the Future.
- Drive Safe with Meritor® Medium-Duty Brakes
- Meet the Demands of Your Business With Bezares PTOs
- Choosing the Right Air Dryer Cartridge to Protect Your Brakes
- Get the Most Out of Your Fan Clutch With Horton’s DM Advantage®
- Reinforce Your Truck with Comfort and Control by Investing in PACCAR OE Shocks
- TRP: 20 Years of Quality and Value
- The Right Drum for the Right Application
- For Flexibility and Durability, Think TRP Exhaust Bellows
- TRP All-Makes All-March Event
- TRP Introduces Fan Clutch Repair Kits
- TRP Introduces All-Makes Super Heavy Duty AC Compressors
- TRP Announces New Warranty And Product Offerings For Performance-tested Air Springs
- TRP® Introduces New Lubricant Program
- TRP A/C Compressors Withstands the Most Demanding Applications
- TRUST TRP® REMANUFACTURED BRAKES
- TRP® Presents Tips to Maintain Your Battery Year-Round
- PACCAR Genuine Tips to Keep Your Battery in Top Condition
- Know Your Torque Rods: Inspection and Replacement
- TRP® U-Bolt Kits
- TRP® Chemicals
- TRP® Oil Coalescing Cartridges
- TRP® Extended Life Coolant
- All-Makes All-March
- Control the Road Ahead With TRP® Tie Rod Ends
- Tips for Safe Driving at Night
- Get a Sharper View with Kenworth T680 Mirrors
- 4 Tips to Start Spring with Safety
- Spring Bus Maintenance: 5 Systems You Should Check Right Now
- CVSA Roadcheck 2016
- Put Brake Safety on the Top of Your List
- Spring Safety Tips 2017
- CVSA Roadcheck Readiness
- YOU ARE ESSENTIAL