PACCAR Parts introduced new electric vehicle charging stations to support the global launch of electric vehicles (EVs). The chargers are designed to be compatible with Kenworth electric trucks and work for other commercial electric vehicles.Customers...
Exhaust Aftertreatment Changes EverythingIt was not too long ago when the only significant factor to consider in an exhaust system on a commercial vehicle was whether it could leak carbon monoxide and other unhealthy gases into the cab. That’s ...
RO#_______________Chassis_______________Date_____________ COMPLETE ALL OF THE SERVICE POINTS BELOW AND INDICATE STATUS√ = OK O = REPAIR REQUIRED X = REPAIR COMPLETED N = NOT APPLICABLE&...
Kenworth Parts and Service wants to say thank you and show our appreciation to the 3.5 million professional men and women who drive trucks in the United States.National Truck Driver Appreciation Week is an important time for Americans to acknowledge ...
BRAKES • Inspect for missing, broken, loose, contaminated, or cracked parts on the brake system and check all required brake system warning devices. COUPLING DEVICES • Check for unsecured mounting of the lower fifth wheel to the frame, and...
Quality Replacement Glass for All Makes of TrucksWindshield glass is crucial for drivers behind the wheel. Excellent driver visibility is important for increased safety and reduced driver fatigue. With TRP’s high-quality replacement windshields...
Drivers are the backbone of our country and keep us moving forward. As customers rely on you to deliver, Kenworth Parts and Service dealers can make sure your truck is in ready condition when it hits the road.Kenworth Parts and Service dealers across...
Proven Cooling System Protection for your TruckThe Best Chemistry Now Runs FartherFleet and truck owners demand maximum uptime performance to meet their customer’s critical shipping needs. Through continuous field testing in PACCAR’s MX e...
To some, air conditioning is just a luxury. To the driver safety system within a heavy-duty truck, however, the air conditioning system is vital. When the summer sun beats down on the metal and glass of an uncooled cab, the temperature inside can qui...
This winter, keep your engine running like new during the cold months by visiting your local Kenworth dealer to have your medium- or heavy-duty truck serviced. Keeping up with routine maintenance at the dealership increases your bottom line by loweri...
A critical Part of the Truck’s Air System The oil coalescing cartridge is a critical part of the truck’s air system. It is installed between the air compressor and the “wet tank” on commercial trucks and buses. The oil coalesc...
The TRP® Chemicals program is an example of the company’s desire to bring high-quality products to every customer. There are numerous products available to fit a variety of needs from cleaners and disinfectants, to lubricants and hand sanit...
TRP Super Heavy Duty A/C Compressors TRP Super Heavy Duty A/C Compressors feature more than twice the clutch life of industry heavy-duty compressors and are rated at 2,000,000 cycles. Offered at a great value and quality at a competitive price, the A...
Environmental Action Can Make Good Business Sense for Fleet Operators Commercial fleet operators have several reasons to be concerned about emissions. Some U.S. states and Canadian provinces have strict standards and require annual emissions tes...
TRP® All-Makes Torque Rods are manufactured in the USA and are designed to prevent bushing walk-out and for an extended life. TRP® Torque Rod Assemblies have rubber bushings to maximize vibration absorption and extend the life of your su...
For Commercial Truck, Bus, and Trailer Markets Why Choose TRP® U-Bolts At first glance, U-bolts might look similar. If the diameter, threads, and shape match, you might think that they are the same. That’s simply not true. Knowing a little ...
5 Reasons to choose a Kenworth Dealer for your service needs Kenworth network of dealerships can provide you with the support you need from coast to coast. From quick service repairs to preventative maintenance or roadside assistance, we have th...
TRP® recognizes that your battery powers your business. Follow this checklist to extend the life of your battery.Proper battery maintenance during the hot summer months is just as important as it is during the frigid winter months....
Brake safety must be the top priority for all drivers this time of the year. A well-maintained brake system will reduce stopping distance and contribute to a safer driving experience this winter season. Regular brake system inspections and maintenanc...
PACCAR Genuine knows that a dependable battery is key to your success. Follow this checklist to help extend your battery’s life.Proper battery maintenance during the hot summer months is just as important as it is during the frigid winter month...
- Make an impression with TRP® Chrome-Plated and Stainless-Steel aftermarket truck parts
- TRP® Air Springs Keep You Comfortable on Any Terrain
- The Perfect Fit for Your Exhaust System
- Reduce Maintenance Costs with Bendix SmarTire™
- 5 AC Tips to Stay Cool this Summer
- Road Readiness
- ROUTINE MAINTENANCE WILL KEEP YOUR TRUCK PERFORMING AT PEAK EFFICIENCY
- We Are Here For You Now and in the Future.
- International Roadcheck
- Maintaining the Integrity of Your Exhaust Aftertreatment System is Crucial
- Drive Safe with Meritor® Medium-Duty Brakes
- Meet the Demands of Your Business With Bezares PTOs
- Choosing the Right Air Dryer Cartridge to Protect Your Brakes
- Get the Most Out of Your Fan Clutch With Horton’s DM Advantage®
- Reinforce Your Truck with Comfort and Control by Investing in PACCAR OE Shocks
- TRP: 20 Years of Quality and Value
- The Right Drum for the Right Application
- For Flexibility and Durability, Think TRP Exhaust Bellows
- TRP All-Makes All-March Event
- TRP Introduces Fan Clutch Repair Kits
- TRP Introduces All-Makes Super Heavy Duty AC Compressors
- TRP Announces New Warranty And Product Offerings For Performance-tested Air Springs
- TRP® Introduces New Lubricant Program
- TRP A/C Compressors Withstands the Most Demanding Applications
- TRUST TRP® REMANUFACTURED BRAKES
- TRP® Presents Tips to Maintain Your Battery Year-Round
- PACCAR Genuine Tips to Keep Your Battery in Top Condition
- Know Your Torque Rods: Inspection and Replacement
- TRP® U-Bolt Kits
- TRP® Chemicals
- TRP® Oil Coalescing Cartridges
- TRP® Extended Life Coolant
- TRP® Windshield Glass
- TIPS FOR LIFE ON THE ROAD
- WINTERIZATION SERVICE CHECKLIST
- Launching New Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Control the Road Ahead With TRP® Tie Rod Ends
- Tips for Safe Driving at Night
- Get a Sharper View with Kenworth T680 Mirrors
- 4 Tips to Start Spring with Safety
- Spring Bus Maintenance: 5 Systems You Should Check Right Now
- CVSA Roadcheck 2016
- Put Brake Safety on the Top of Your List
- Spring Safety Tips 2017